Tapo camera Notification

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tapo camera Notification

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tapo camera Notification
Tapo camera Notification
2021-06-02 07:03:22
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: I dont know

Hi. I have 2 of your cameras in my gym.
Tapo c310 and Tapo TC70.
I want the 2 cameras to record when it detects traffic, but they will not alert me every moment about traffic, because it is impossible it is a message every moment. So yes, I know you can turn off traffic alerts.
But I want alerts only to those who come in and out of the studio, from the door.
This is the alerts I would like to receive only.
And that the two cameras will continue to record automatically when it detects motion but will not alert me to it.
Is it possible?

Of course I tried, and created Line crossing through the C310 camera, and I get alerts for that and it works fine.
But I also get alerts about Motion Detection.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Tapo camera Notification
2021-06-02 07:36:00

@omreilon 

HI, were you trying to say that;

you only want to receive alerts/notification only to those who come in and out of the studio, from the door;

After setting up the Line crossing through the C310 camera, you got the desired alerts and there is also plenty of other motion detection triggered by the sound or other movement?

Thank you and wait for your reply.

Options
2021-06-02 08:21:09
Options
2021-06-07 03:48:38

@omreilon Hello, 

Thank you for your detailed explanation, unfortunately so far Activity Notification/ Alert switch is for all the activities (motion detection / Line crossing/Area intrusion etc.), and we can not  set alert for certain activity. 

Thanka a lot for your suggestion, we will record your feedback first for further evaluation. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 685

Replies: 3

Related Articles