C310 Thumbnails disappeared

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-17 07:10:17

My C310 camera works well. However, today most of the thumbnail images under 'Activity' on the Playback tab disappeared. Only 1 thumbnail there now. All detection videos are still there and able to be played back from the orange bands. Why did the motion detection still images 'Motion Detection' disappear?

Options
1 Reply
Re:C310 Thumbnails disappeared
2021-06-21 12:09:58 - last edited 2021-06-21 12:26:09

@Chunka Hello, 

Thank you for your valuable feedback.  Please force close the app and reopen the app and see if Tapo C310 thumbnails are available or not. 

You could log into the same account on a different mobile phone and see thumbnails are still there. 

May I know did you unplug the SD card before the issue occurred? Did you put it on PC or delete that thumbnails before? 

Can I have a photo of the  thumbnail part, what is the model of your phone and its IOS/ Android version? 

Besides, please confirm the camera firmware is up to date on Tapo app, and tapo app is the latest version as well. Thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 963

Replies: 1

Related Articles