NC450 disconnects from wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-22 15:44:38
Model: NC450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.6

Hi!

I have the NC450 and NC200 cameras. They are both connected to my wifi but the nc450 keeps disconnecting, especially after upgrading to the latest firmware a few months ago.

I have read in other posts that a previous firmware (I think 1.3.4) is much more stable. Could you please propose a solution and/or provide instructions on how to downgrade and to which fw?

Many thanks,

Options
1 Reply
Re:NC450 disconnects from wifi
2022-02-12 15:37:48

Hi, same problem. Using nc450 v2 cam for a few months and started disconnecting wifi every few days or so. Only replugging power source help. This is a serious problem as it occurs every few days and device cant be reachable unless physically powered off/on. Noticed that while it's disconnected from wifi, it is actually running and recording but without wifi connection notifications/alarms doesnt deliver and device cant be controlled from outside at all.

Device is on latest firmware. It might be a software bug and can be solved with a firmware. At least devs can implement a solution so that device periodically check wifi connection and if it's disconnected, it can try connecting again or restart wifi module. Appreciate support from Tplink.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 452

Replies: 1

Related Articles