Child filters stop camera access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-23 17:30:10 - last edited 2021-06-28 07:54:17
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hope you can help

I've recently set up TP Deco M4. I've added child filters and they've been working fine without issue.

However today when she was on a zoom call (for Brownies) the camera wouldn't switch on. I've temporarily removed all filters and it's working again.

I just wondered which of the filters blocked this (I'm guessing it's Online communications) and if there was a way to still have it blocked but allowed zoom camera access on there.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Child filters stop camera access-Solution
2021-06-25 07:38:33 - last edited 2021-06-28 07:54:17

@UrbanB 

Hi, please check and ensure the firmware of all the Deco M4 nodes are up-to-date, you can check it on the Deco app for new updates, or you may download the latest firmware from the local official website:

Download for Deco M4

After that, please reboot the whole Deco mesh system, then check again if the zoom call will work. You can refer to this article to troubleshoot if the issue persists:

[Troubleshooting] Zoom or Microsoft Teams frozen or hanging when connected to Deco

Good days.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Child filters stop camera access-Solution
2021-06-25 07:38:33 - last edited 2021-06-28 07:54:17

@UrbanB 

Hi, please check and ensure the firmware of all the Deco M4 nodes are up-to-date, you can check it on the Deco app for new updates, or you may download the latest firmware from the local official website:

Download for Deco M4

After that, please reboot the whole Deco mesh system, then check again if the zoom call will work. You can refer to this article to troubleshoot if the issue persists:

[Troubleshooting] Zoom or Microsoft Teams frozen or hanging when connected to Deco

Good days.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 267

Replies: 1

Related Articles