Unable to login account on tapo

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-09 06:33:25 - last edited 2021-07-13 01:25:44
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.11

I found my account was logged out so I fill up the details to login but in 1st attempt I typed my password wrong by mistake then I correct it and try to login again but they temporary suspend my account and say try again after 10min and I tried so many times but it's not login.

Now it's going to complete more than 18 hours but still it's not login.

So I request to Tapo Technical team , please assist me or if needed I can give you any varification but please give the login of my account.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Unable to login account on tapo
2022-02-10 11:53:29

@Aviralj193 

Having the same problem here, did you get a fix?

Aviralj193 wrote

I found my account was logged out so I fill up the details to login but in 1st attempt I typed my password wrong by mistake then I correct it and try to login again but they temporary suspend my account and say try again after 10min and I tried so many times but it's not login.

Now it's going to complete more than 18 hours but still it's not login.

So I request to Tapo Technical team , please assist me or if needed I can give you any varification but please give the login of my account.

Options
Re:Unable to login account on tapo
2022-02-10 12:01:14

@DD101 

Definitely, I advise you to contact Tapo team, they take some time but surely they will resolve it.

In my case they said me to wait for 24 hours but I able to login in my account within an hour.

Options

Information

Helpful: 8

Views: 2711

Replies: 2

Related Articles