Tapo C100 stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-20 05:47:04
Model: Tapo C100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have a Tapo C100 a little over a year that suddenly seemed to stop working. I'm not sure when this happened, I haven't checked the camera for at least a month, but it says offline in the app and is completely inaccessible now. There haven't been any power outages, but it could be that wi-fi was offline for some time.

No LEDs are on (I also disabled it in the settings) unless I turn the power off and on. Red lights are then shown beside the camera lens, and one small red light underneath the LED. These then turn off and a shutter sound can be heard. I can hold the reset button for as long as I want, but nothing seems to happen.

Is there any way I can fix this?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Tapo C100 stopped working
2021-08-22 00:43:54

@Vilão 

Minha câmera aconteceu o mesmo.

comprei a câmera em março de 2021 e agora já não liga nem conecta ou acende a Led

Options
Re:Tapo C100 stopped working
2021-08-30 00:11:43
Remove the c100 from the tapo application. Unplug, plug. When sound clicks. Follow all the installation steps just as you did the first time. Until it recognizes wigi from c100 . Close (kill process) and open the application and verify that the camera is installed. Important: Wi-Fi signal must be strong.
Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 2185

Replies: 2

Related Articles