c200 showing offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

c200 showing offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
c200 showing offline
c200 showing offline
2021-10-13 13:01:37
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I've got two c200 cameras on my network, for some reason the tapo app is stating that they are both offline, but the software that I use on my NAS states they are both online and working perfectly.

Any advice would be grateful.

Options
2 Reply
Re:c200 showing offline
2021-10-13 14:50:23

@roydz 

Same problem here sometimes. 
Just need to wait and they'll come back. 

Options
Re:c200 showing offline
2021-10-14 11:42:20

@jeremypsl 

Both cameras are back online as I've rebooted them.  I think the cause of them going offline with the tapo app is that our Internet provider was doing some work in the area which made our Internet go offline for a few hours.  For some reason when the Internet came back online they didn't automatically connect back up to the net, but they were still connected to the local network.  If TPLink would fix this issue or even make it so that their devices wouldn't need to rely on the internet to have a connection to the tapo app maybe they wouldn't have so many issues.

But like so many companies they seem to heavily rely on having an Internet connection to work.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 585

Replies: 2

Related Articles