Votes

TAPO Smart Home App: Dimming/Blending along a User Defined Light Color Gradient over Time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

TAPO Smart Home App: Dimming/Blending along a User Defined Light Color Gradient over Time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-27 06:29:44 - last edited 2021-11-27 06:54:39
Model: Tapo L530E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.9 Build 20210122 Rel. 56165

Hi, I would like to see a feature improvement in the Android App of the Tapo L530E Smart Wi-Fi Light Bulb, Multicolor:

In the Schedule Tab, please allow the user to set properties of light gradients and then automatically dim/blend over the gradients over time. It should be possible to define a continuous chain of gradients with intermediate steps. It should also be possible to activate specific gradient steps only on certain weekdays.

E.G. Gradient from a 25% deep orange at 06:00 in the morning, over a 75% beige around 09:00 to a 100% bright white at 12:00 noon, then when the sun from the window is coming around it should slowly dim down until it is completly off at 15:00 and then fade in again to a pink around 17:00 to a teal around 21:00 and into a deep dark blue around 22:00 where it stays over the whole night until it fades in on orange again at 06:00 (like a wake up alarm).

The light should dim/blend over time just like it currently does in Automatic Mode, but just with user defined properties for the gradient.

I did a Mock Up UI in PowerPoint: 

PowerPoint is also where I got the gradient bar from, so that's why the scale is not linear, and sorry for the bad quality as I had to scale it up. I hope it can convey what I mean, nonetheless. This shows the weekdays when it is enabled as property of each gradient step, but alternatively also the complete gradient bar could be different per weekdays.

I would love to see this implemented in a future TAPO Smart Home Android App Update or Tapo Bulb Firmware Update if needed.

Thanks for considering.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TAPO Smart Home App: Dimming/Blending along a User Defined Light Color Gradient over Time
2021-11-30 02:37:24

Hello @TobiasAtHome Thank you for your feedback and the details 是的.

I do not see this feature in the pipeline and not sure if that is viable,  but that sounds good, we will record it first and pass your suggestion to our team for further evaluation. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 336

Replies: 1

Voters 1