HS210 v1 - switches itself off when manually switching on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-10 18:08:59
Model: HS210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.8

I have been having issues with this switch since being installed back in the summer of 2019. The switch works fine and turns on/off via switch, app, and Google Home. However, when manually toggling the light switch on. More often than not, the light would turn off immediately. You sometimes have to play with it a couple of times to get it to turn on and stay on.

I've rechecked connections twice and recently swapped the switches at the two locations thinking one of the switches is meant to be a slave vs the main. It has gotten very annoying as it is the mudroom/hallway light switch that connects to the main family room to the garage and 1/2 bath on the main floor. So we use it a lot.

I haven't found any new information since trying to troubleshoot the last few times. So am posting 

Seeing as I still have the v1 hardware, are others having the same issues with their newer v3+?

Is there anything I can try with my hardware version?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 190

Replies: 0