Tapo C200 - new user issues.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-05 13:22:29
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.16

Hi all - new here and struggling a little.  We were given a Tapo C200 WiFi camera for Christmas and just trying to get it set up.  For someone who has never used a WiFi camera before and is an OAP, it's not easy!  I've set up the camera and installed the Tapo App on my phone, and it seems to be working OK.  What I want to do is use it with my Windows Laptop, so having read some threads on here, I have installed LD Player 4 and the Tapo App OK, but it doesn't want to see the camera.   I was hoping that the camera could be used by a number of devices at the same time IE my Android phone, Wifey's iPhone, and my Laptop.  Is this possible?  Can I simultaneously log in to the camera on these 3 devices?  Have to confess I'm finding all of this a bit complicated for a newbie!  Thanks in advance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C200 - new user issues.
2022-02-18 14:09:25

Hi @Allenby 

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry to reply late. 

Currently, we don’t have camera control software for a PC nor can we view the Tapo camera directly on the web, we can only watch Live View of the Tapo Camera on the Tapo App or sync the camera screen to devices like Echo show, fire TV, etc.

Or users may use third-party software to view and manage the camera, and here is the detailed instructions.

And for your Wifey's iPhone, just login with the same account with you, your wife can also watch the liveview. 

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 269

Replies: 1

Related Articles