Cannot log in to the web management page

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-15 21:36:01 - last edited 2022-01-26 14:45:20

The page only shows the field "password". I tried with the wireless password/pin, with admin and password.. what can I do?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Cannot log in to the web management page-Solution
2022-01-16 11:44:15 - last edited 2022-01-26 14:45:20

@AliceR Is that your router or you got it from your internet service provider? If you got it from your ISP, call the support line and ask them for password to enter router's settings page. 

If it's your router, reset it to factory settings by pressing reset button on the back of the router. It will wipe device completely so it might be a good idea to backup current settings, or at least take screenshot of those.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Cannot log in to the web management page-Solution
2022-01-16 11:44:15 - last edited 2022-01-26 14:45:20

@AliceR Is that your router or you got it from your internet service provider? If you got it from your ISP, call the support line and ask them for password to enter router's settings page. 

If it's your router, reset it to factory settings by pressing reset button on the back of the router. It will wipe device completely so it might be a good idea to backup current settings, or at least take screenshot of those.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Cannot log in to the web management page
2022-01-26 14:30:57

@user30 Hi, thank you for the answer. The router is not mine, the problem was that the default password was changed by my ISP (without telling me frown).

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 366

Replies: 2

Related Articles