Video/detection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Video/detection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Video/detection
Video/detection
2022-02-05 09:34:52
Model: AP200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi I set my camera to record during the night to record my dog movements. It was recording when there was movement and notifying me but now it has still been recording but it has not been highlighting when the detection is taking place. I haven't changed any settings and there is still movement on the video

Options
1 Reply
Re:Video/detection
2022-02-08 11:22:25

@Nickymac 

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

May I know what is the model number of your camara? Is it Tapo C200?What is the hardware and firmware version of it?

According to your description, it seems that motion detection is not longer triggered on the app right? 

May I know does this issue only occurs at night or also during the daytime?

Normally, when there is a motion detection trigger, the device will start recording and even raise the alarm, and the event will be recorded in the Activity/Message center on the APP, then it will push a notification to your phone. If there is no motion triggered anymore, you can try below suggestions:

1. Check if the motion detection switch is still enabled 

2. Check if the motion detection zone is correct

For the Motion detection zone, you could tap on the current detection zone and modify it by drag-and-drop the edges of the figure. 

3. Check the sensitivity settings, change the sensitivity to high to give it a try.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 387

Replies: 1

Related Articles