Why can't i see my camera on tp-link cloud?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-04 06:26:12
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

hi guys,
I bought a Tapo C310 camera and configured it on the Tapo app and it works.

Then I joined Tapo Care to have the opportunity to view and download the 30-day history videos.
I created my Tp-link ID from the app but when I connect to tplinkcloud.com I cannot add my camera because it is not among the available.
Why ?

Where are camera videos stored with Tapo Care?
thanks for the help replies.
Rikidam

Options
2 Reply
Re:Why can't i see my camera on tp-link cloud?
2022-04-06 01:43:38

Hello @Rikidam 

Thank you for asking!

Tapo camera  cloud videos are available on Tapo APP>below Live view page> Cloud Videos. 

Tapo cam does not have a web UI or platform, while as tapo cam supports rtsp protocol, and you could stream camera on computer on PC as instruction below:  here How to view Tapo camera on PC through RTSP stream?

You could also try some workaround on thread here to view tapo camera on a computer 

Options
Re:Why can't i see my camera on tp-link cloud?
2022-04-10 19:37:49

@Rikidam 

Thank you so much
Now I have found my videos on Tapo APP>below Live view page> Cloud Videos and I press the download icon, the app confirm the download is completed but I not be able to find the downloaded video on my smartphone.
Where are saved the downloaded videos ?

thank you for reply

Rikidam. 

Options