Arm / disarm multiple Tapo cameras

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-21 14:13:50
Model: Tapo C110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I currently have a Tapo camera in my kitchen with motion detection turned on. To stop getting continuous notifications when I'm at home, I activate Privacy mode. When I go out, I use the widget to deactivate Privacy mode so I'd get notifications if movement was detected. Simple

I now want to expand the system to cover other possible points of entry - probably 5-6 cameras. Switching Privacy mode on each one whenever I leave or come home will be a pain. Is there a way to group cameras together and activate Privacy on all of them at once?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Arm / disarm multiple Tapo cameras
2022-09-25 06:25:51

@Rowsdower 

I'm also very interesting about one click widget shortcut home mode enable / disable 

Options
2022-11-28 02:33:26

@Rowsdower 

You can use the shortcut feature to create a task button to accomplish this.

Options
2022-11-28 05:19:26

@hpp8140 

Thanks for your answer. 

I'm sorry but in menu automation / shortcut i can only chose the incognito private mode and not home mode / outside mode. 

Do you have somes screenshoot about this please ? 

Options
2022-11-28 06:03:33 - last edited 2022-11-28 06:04:14

@Moyse007

The original question was about Privacy mode.

For home/away mode, when I select "Camera" from the bottom menu all my cameras as shown. Then it works for all my cameras.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 931

Replies: 4