Auto-Off Timer with HS105 seems to only works when turned on via the app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-30 19:28:45
Model: HS105  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.6

I have an HS105 and an HS200 (Hardware version 5.0, firmware version 1.0.2).

I have three smart actions setup in the kaza app:

1) Control with a switch - trigger device is HS200, corresponding device is HS105.  When the switch is turned on or off, it turns the plug on or off.  This works perfectly.

2) Auto-Off Timer - HS200, turn off after 15 minutes.  This works perfectly.

3) Auto-Off Timer - HS105, turn off after 15 minutes.  This does not work unless I turn ON the HS105 from the kaza app.

I would like to confirm that the HS105 not following the auto-off timer unless the HS105 is turned on via the app is by design and unchangeable?

Is there any way around this, such as using the smartthings app or some other app (preferably via android, but a windows app would be ok also)?  Could anyone recommend a 3rd party app (I'm not really an apple household).

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Auto-Off Timer with HS105 seems to only works when turned on via the app
2022-05-15 18:55:44

Since I didn't get any replies.  I installed home assistant on an old odroid c2 and got the functionality I was looking for (turn on light switch makes the plug run for 15 minutes and then turn off).

Still disappointed that I have to run a separate device just to get functionality the kaza app could easily provide (and almost provides).

I would love to see the Auto-Off Timer work on an HS105 when the HS105 is activated by the HS200.

If this functionality was added to the kaza app, I wouldn't need to have a 3rd device running 24x7 just for this functionality.

Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 262

Replies: 1