Do Tapo smart cameras support night vision so that I can see clearly even at night?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Do Tapo smart cameras support night vision so that I can see clearly even at night?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-05 02:35:45
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Options
2 Reply
Re:Do Tapo smart cameras support night vision so that I can see clearly even at night?
2022-05-06 01:44:19

Hello  @jbgbhjgu87 

Thank you for being interested in Tapo Camera.

Tapo cameras do support Night Vision, in night mode, the camera emits and receives infrared light and that helps create a black white image in the lower light area.

For example,  Tapo C200 Provides a visual distance of up to 30 ft in night vision. 

Options
Re:Do Tapo smart cameras support night vision so that I can see clearly even at night?
2022-05-09 10:30:51
Depends on what you call 'clearly'. If you mean a fuzzy mess of blurry pixels, then indeed they do.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 336

Replies: 2

Related Articles