Tapo account blocked

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tapo account blocked

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tapo account blocked
Tapo account blocked
2022-05-14 11:41:15
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello to all. I have a problem. 

I entered my password wrong too many times and my tapo account was blocked. normally after 10 minutes and the correct password (which I recovered) allowed me to re-enter. yesterday, after hours, he won't let me in. It doesn't make me change my password. it works on another cell phone but not mine.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo account blocked
2022-05-16 02:03:45

Hello   @Hylisita 

Thank you for reaching out to us!

If the TP-Link account is locked due to wrong password was put in, it is recommended to wait for a few hours and see if you could reset password on the Tapo APP

What can I do if I forget my password of the cloud account (Tapo smart plug, smart camera, smart bulb)

If still the same, try reaching local support from directly so they could look into what happened to the account.

If you need further help , please try tip here and help provide information below

1.  It is recommended to double-check the lower and upper case when you manually put in the password, careful with the first letter (possible capitalized letter on keyboard.)

2. Please help describe the concern in details and attach a photo of the error message 

3. Please share your TP-Link ID / email account to us via private message, and we could try to help look into the concern further, thank you. 

Options