We're Looking For Your Feedback On TP-Link Community Here!

We're Looking For Your Feedback On TP-Link Community Here!

25 Reply
Re:We're Looking For Your Feedback On TP-Link Community Here!
2024-01-18 21:37:40

@Solla-topee 

First step resolve the proprietary issues with MESH and follow standards. Next deploy via firmware upgrades that resolve the MESH game. After investigation it is difficult to fine any were TP-link states incompatibility....IE very simple deco, onemesh and easymesh are NOT compatible.

Unfortunatly we mistakenly purchased TP-link, we would have been happy until being bitten by the MESH shell game. TP-link can easily make this right, by pushing firmware upgrades.

Thank you

Options
2024-01-19 07:49:26

@WifiSaint 

Hi,
If you have any problems related to the Deco or wireless router product, it's suggested to find your product categories here, and then select the corresponding categories to post your questions, and the moderator will help you.
Best Regards

Options
2024-02-02 10:36:55

@Solla-topee 

Îs there any chance to add the seconds to the timing? not just hours and minutes? For some devices, I only need a pulse of one second, for example..

Thanks

Options
2024-02-04 11:06:56

@FinderQ 

Hi,
You can describe your usage scenario in detail, and we can check if the existing feature can meet your requirements.
Best Regards

Options
2024-02-05 12:47:53

@Solla-topee 

I have a Nice motor with which I open/close the gate. I have the whole house automated with Tapo, so I definitely wanted to automate the gate as well, so that I don't have to use other applications. I used a tapo p100 socket with a simple relay for the impulse needed to open/close the gate, the Nice Motor needing an impulse of <1.5 sec. to execute the command. I set the automation to close the outlet as soon as it is opened, thus simulating an impulse, but often the closing command comes after 1.5 seconds. thus the engine does not correctly interpret the command. The ewelink application previously used with a relay has options including milliseconds.

Options
2024-02-06 09:00:23

@FinderQ 

Hi,
Thank you very much for your detailed description of the usage scenario. I see your post on the thread "Add seconds to automation timing", and it's recommended to add your usage scenario here, we will log the feature request and forward it to the relevant team to evaluate.
Best Regards

Options
2024-02-12 11:56:02

@Solla-topee - Forum Links unavailable.
Hi, I often use an Android Tablet (Samsung) to view this forum. I notice that the 'breadcrumb' links at the top of the forum pages aren't available to tablets which is a bit of a pain.
Fine on a phone or larger screen. 
It looks like the top CSS container on medium size screens is covering the links stopping visitors from using them! 
I've attached a devtools screenshot which hopefully shows the issue.
Thanks.

Options
2024-02-12 12:03:37

While I'm here, can I also point out that the login/register links for some tablet users is very hidden! 
Please see screenshots. Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks.

Options
2024-02-21 10:58:40

@HmmmUK 

Hi, 
Thank you very much for your feedback, on the post(https://community.tp-link.com/en/smart-home/forum/topic/561590?replyId=1319862), I didn't see the difference between the attached picture on a tablet and the same page on a PC. Do you mean when tapping Smart Home Community or Feature Request at the top of the forum page, it won't lead you to the correct page on a tablet?
Best Regards

Options
2024-02-21 12:28:49

@Solla-topee Yes, those links (often referred to as breadcrumb links as they take the visitor back) aren't active/available on a medium tablet view for me. Working on a PC, but taping the 'breadcrumb' links which are the right colour etc. on a tablet don't do anything. 

Options