Kasa smart switches for me

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-13 09:14:41

I was an Insteon user like everyone here. I am a techno dumbie and only know how to plug and play and don't have the time to learn this and that. I did my research and found cheap switches and plugs that will do the job at replacing Insteon! Kasa by TP Link. Bought them from Amazon. They are easy to hook up and work EXCELLENT. The app is simple to use and easy to navigate. NO HUB! The switches actually can do more than Insteon in the app. I just replaced all my switches within a few hours and now my home is run BY ME on MY WIFI network not some other idiots server? The switches actually look pretty well made for the price but time will tell? If I get a few years out of them Id be happy. I got three switches for the price of 1 Insteon switch? Just thought Id pass this information along to other techno dumbies like myself

Thanks for reading.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kasa smart switches for me
2022-07-31 07:55:37

@MatrickEganlan Apparently there have been  rumors of the Kasa line being discontinued. This is not official and there has been no release statement. I really hope it's not the case though, these products for their price point couldn't get any better. Perhaps a staff member could chime in.

Options