Tapo C200 wi-fi network is not being displayed in Wi-fi Networks

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-18 18:20:58
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I just purchased a new camera and I'm trying to set up the app for the first time, but there is no network such as Tapo_Cam_XXXX in my wi-fi list to connect and continue the configuration.

Already tried to reset the camera a few times.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C200 wi-fi network is not being displayed in Wi-fi Networks
2022-07-18 20:49:41

@FelipeSEP1914,

We have a FAQ on the topic available here: What can I do if I can’t find my Tapo camera on Tapo APP?

Some things that have often caused issues for users in the past would be checking whether or not you are connected to a VPN; having random mac addresses enabled on your phone, and checking the entire list of connections as the Tapo Wifi Connection will not be connected to the internet and may not be displayed at the top of the list.

If none of the above fixes work and the FAQ doesn't fix the problem either, kindly provide some more information about the devices that you are using to set up your Tapo Camera, so that we can troubleshoot further.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 325

Replies: 1