camera issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

camera issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
camera issues
camera issues
2022-08-20 13:07:02 - last edited 2022-08-22 00:58:32
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I bought a Tapo security camera and set it up with the Tapo app with no issues. After 20 days my camera went offline and would not reconnect. I tried everything including uninstalling the app and reinstalling to start again from fresh. After doing this my camera would not pair with my phone.

I returned the camera to the shop and was given a new one.

The new camera was set up with the app again with no issues. Exactly 20 days later it went offline. I now have the same issue. The second camera will not pair with my phone following reset and reinstallation of app.

Can anyine offer any advice on this please.

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:camera issues
2022-08-22 01:10:06 - last edited 2022-08-22 01:10:28

Hello,  @Cazel 

May I know at which step the set-up failed, the error message on the APP at that time?

If camera set up, please try some tips introubleshooting guide here

What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera?

You could also try a different mobile device to set up the camera if you got one.

Please make sure VPN service is OFF during camera setup

If still the same, can I know the model of your phone and its Andriod or IOS version as well, what is the model router and network topology.like ISP X-Router X<Wifi>C200 camera?Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 253

Replies: 1

Related Articles