Cloud Stored videos - Whole day has disappeared

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-17 09:12:49
Model: TC70  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

All cloud stored videos from a specific day have disappeared. It's a very critical day as it is related to my fathers passing that is being investigated. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Tapo systems and UI seems generally unreliable and glitchy in my experience. (I am the only person with access).

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cloud Stored videos - Whole day has disappeared
2022-09-19 01:20:16 - last edited 2022-09-19 01:32:12

Hello   @JamesDJDavid 

Sorry to hear about your loss, we will try our best to assist with your case. 

May I know the time period of the missing cloud videos and local time zone, e.g. UTC +8, Spe 19th from 8AM-11AM? 

Can you share a photo of the cloud videos at that time in the Tapo APP? 

Please share the MAC address of the camera with us by private message 

Please confirm the camera has been added into my Tapo Care plan and the video clips should be within 30 days, as we're afraid that the videos after 30 days or manually-deleted video clips are longer be stored in the cloud anymore. 

To better assist with your case, we created a support email TKID220921464, please check your email inbox. 

If anyone experiences similar concern, it is recommended to reach our support directly so they could take look at your case in the first time. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 467

Replies: 1

Related Articles