Web server / browser screen / permanent indoor display(s)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-29 08:22:23
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: dunno

Dear TP-LINK

I have recently bought 3 indoor Tapo cameras (C110) and will buy another 3 outdoor cameras (C320).

They are very easy to setup and the mobile app is really good.

I have 2 suggestions for improvement, that can benefit many other customers and maybe create more revenue for TP-link/Tapo.

1. My criticism is the fact I can’t watch the cameras on any browser screen -> it would be great to have a browser screen with all camera pictures when I’m at work.

I can’t be watching my phone when I’m at work. I don’t know how this should technically work: do you need a local webserver for this -> a piece of TP-Link software on a PC at home? Or could this be done on TP-Link side (in the cloud)?

1. My other issue is (linked to a)) : I can’t have a permanent screen for 1 camera on all the time. I would like to display my frontdoor camera image continuously, so I can see who is at the door. If there would be a web server, I could use an old tablet PC with a browser, but alternatively TP-Link could sell a separate permanent display to hang up inside your house to see your (front door) camera.

Feel free to contact me if you need any testing in the future.

Kind regards,

Tom

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 152

Replies: 0

Related Articles