C310 camera won't auto-record to SD card?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-11 10:02:12

Hi. I have a new C310 camera because people keep damaging my car (I live in a busy area). I have enabled the continuos recording setting to always record 24/7 and installed a formatted 128GB MicroSD card. The auto recording works fine to the cloud, but it only records when motion is detected. I want it to record 24/7.

If I look at the settings I have all settings set correctly. "MicroSD card" is good, "MicroSD recording" is enabled. Schedule is set to 24/7 (fully blue). Motion Detection and AI detection are off.

However if I look at "Playback & Memory", I see only the few clips where I manually pressed the record-button. If I tap the record-button, it stops recording as soon as I close the app.

Options
1 Reply
Re:C310 camera won't auto-record to SD card?
2022-11-14 11:31:44

Hello  @Jasper.R ! 

Thank you for reaching us at TP-Link community.

The record button on the Playback & Memory page allows users to record additional clips in the history video that they want to record separately. If you want to watch historical videos, just drag and drop the timeline to the time you want to view.

How can I view 24-hour recordings of Tapo cameras in Tapo app?

If there are additional problem, please provide us a screenshot of your playback page and describe more details about this problem. We will help to look into it!

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 228

Replies: 1

Related Articles