Tapo C210 Onvif not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-24 16:29:32
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

Tapo C210 Onvif not working.

I can connect through iSpy but on my Annke DVR shows as offline.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Tapo C210 Onvif not working
2022-12-27 08:13:27

Hi  @danyVro 

Thank you for posting on TP-Link community. 

Does the DVR under the same network as the camera? Please check if the IP address of the camera has changed or not, it is recommended to set up the address reservation for the camera on the router to avoid IP changes.

Are you using other software to stream the camera at the same time? Try to disable them and try again. And make sure the DVR software is updated.

Did you subscribe to Tapo care service? Are you using the SD card for local recording?

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2022-12-27 08:36:14

@Wayne-TP 

Hi,

Same network as camera

Checked that IP didn't change

Address reservation is set (with open ports)

No other software is used when testing

DVR running latest firmware

Didn't subscribe to Tapo service care

No SD card.

Thanks,

Options
2022-12-30 08:30:24

@danyVro 

Does the camera under the same subnet as the DVR? Please check if there is any settings on the router, like the AP isolation, which may block the communication between these two devices. 

Camera's RTSP feature should be normal as it can connect to the iSpy. You can also check with the DVR support to see if they have any suggestion about it. 

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-01-01 17:35:25

@Wayne-TP 

This is the reply from them,

"Thanks for contacting us. This is Alex from ANNKE Technical Support.

The DVR can connect IP camera. But the IP camera should meet the two requirements below.

1. The IP camera must support the ONVIF protocol.

2. The IP camera's resolution had better equal to or lower than the resolution DVR.

3. The camera should be connected to the router, by cable, or by wifi. Therefore, a wireless camera is also OK.

After checking, the resolution of the camera is 3mp, but the DVR is 2mp, I am afraid it is not compatible with the DVR.

I am looking forward to your reply.
Any other problems, please feel free to reach out."

I have got it to work on a HIKVISION NVR but I have a weird issue on that one, the recording stops randomly and then starts at a random time, even thou it is set to record continuously.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1617

Replies: 4

Related Articles