Reset button not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Reset button not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Reset button not working
Reset button not working
2022-12-27 16:47:25
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Name: tapo c210 pan/Tilt Home security Wi-Fi camera

Model: TAPO C210(EU) Ver.1.0

S/N: 22271N0003550

Respected sir

I have purchased device on date :19-11-2022 throught Amazon website and delivered to me on date: 22-11-2022.

We have installed the device and it worked with out issue.

But on date : 21-12-2022 it stopped working so I tried to fix it with restarting the device checking cable connections and uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

All my try have went no use. When I am trying to fix it I have to reset the device and the reset button is not working even I tried to press it for more than 2-3 minutes.

I talked to customer care and followed the instructions they have given but device have not installed and not showing the name in wifi.

So, I request you to look after the issue and make neccesary arrangements.

Thanking you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Reset button not working
2022-12-28 06:24:52

Hi  @Hutchya_nayak16 

Thank you for reaching out on TP-Link community. Please make sure the camera has been reset correctly as per the User Guide.

Reset: Press and hold the reset button for at least 5 seconds until the LED blinks red to reset your camera.

Can you describe what exactly happens to your camera? No power (no LED)? The LED stays on solid red?

If the led does not change during the reset, the camera might be defective. Contact the retailer or the local technical support to check for warranty. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1006

Replies: 1

Related Articles