Accessing Cloud Videos through Browser

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-28 11:27:56
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

How can i access my TapoCare Cloud videos through a web browser?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Accessing Cloud Videos through Browser
2022-12-29 06:40:49

Hi  @Bali_SM 

Tapo care cloud video currently only supports being viewed via Tapo APP. The video can be downloaded if you want to watch it on different devices. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-01-11 07:24:57

@Wayne-TP 

And what happens if they steel the camera that you want to watch a video from?

The app doesn't see the camera anymore so you cannot access the recordings to see what happened..

What is the point of a cloud subscription if you cannot see the videos elsewhere?

Options
2023-01-12 09:51:38

@jcage 

The cloud video can be viewed within the validity period (7 or 30 days based on the Tapo care plan) even the camera is offline. The video can be found: APP->Me->Cloud video. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-01-13 00:20:58

@Wayne-TP 

You are a saver!! Thanks alot!

I had no idea that the video were also there, as I was using the notification pop ups all the time, and from those it was telling you that the camera is offline...

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 562

Replies: 4

Related Articles