camera problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

camera problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
camera problem
camera problem
2023-01-11 18:18:06
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have unplugged the camera while updating firmware, when plugged back in get the green light blinking, but not doing anything.

Reset button is not working, having no affect, No lights blinking or doing anything while I hold reset button for 5-10 seconds.

what should i do?

Options
3 Reply
Re:camera problem
2023-01-12 03:53:55 - last edited 2023-01-12 06:34:11

@igvaram 

You may have broken the device. The device should be powered on all the time during the update. 

Edit: Found the manual and notice that the blinking green indicates Camera updating. Perhaps you can try to leave it for a while and see if the update can still processing itself. 

Options
2023-01-16 16:00:56

@Riley_Blue I leave it for a dey, but not doing anything, only blinking green.   when I turned off wifi, is started blinking red.

Options
2023-01-17 15:55:58

@igvaram I encountered the same problem. Unplugged the camera and didn't know it was in middle of updating. 

have tried everything, resetting so many times. Camera is showing in Tapo App as offline. Tried to remove from app but still keeps on showing up again even if removed. Deleted app from phone and all data. Reinstalled app again, camera shows up again as offline. Tried to connect to different network -both via wifi and Ethernet. Now trying via Ethernet, just keeps on blinking slowly with green light. Will keep it on for several hours and see how it goes. 

hope someone from TP Link support sees our problem. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 219

Replies: 3

Related Articles