RTSP configuration throught NO-IP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-12 12:16:03
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.18

Tengo 2 cámaras Tapo c200 y las veo perfectamente a través de el protocolo RTSP en el VLC player en la PC. Sin embargo cuando las quiero ver desde otro lugar que no sea la misma red, no puedo configurar el comando con el servicio de DNS de NO-IP. 

El comando es rtsp : // cuenta : pass @ xxx.xxx.x.xx / stream1.      Como cambiaría el comando con NO-IP   Gracias

I have 2 Tapo c200 cameras and I see them perfectly through the RTSP protocol in the VLC player on the PC. However when I want to see them from another place that is not the same network, I cannot configure the command with the DNS service of NO-IP.

The command is rtsp : // account : pass @ xxx.xxx.x.xx / stream1.    How would I change the command with NO-IP Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:RTSP configuration throught NO-IP
2023-01-13 02:42:43

Hi @bkupfer 

Thank you for posting. 

If you want to view the live stream of the Tapo camera with a third-party app remotely, you will need to open port 554 for the camera on your host router first. Then replace the camera IP address in the URL with the DNS domain. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:RTSP configuration throught NO-IP
2023-01-13 17:16:36

@Wayne-TP   Thanks but i can't open the router ports because it´s de router of the internet provider (fibertel flow).  Thanks

Wayne-TP wrote

Hi @bkupfer 

Thank you for posting. 

If you want to view the live stream of the Tapo camera with a third-party app remotely, you will need to open port 554 for the camera on your host router first. Then replace the camera IP address in the URL with the DNS domain. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 180

Replies: 2

Related Articles