Tapo camera C210 wifi doesn't appear

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-24 19:57:44 - last edited 2023-01-28 01:25:21

We could set up the camera with my husband's phone, but when I want to connect the camera to my phone (with different TP account), it instructed me to connect to TP_cam_XXX wifi. But I couldn't find it in the wifi list and so it doesn't allow me to connect to the camera. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo camera C210 wifi doesn't appear
2023-01-28 02:55:18

Hi  @NgaHL 

Thank you for posting. Tapo camera can be bound to one Tapo account at a time only. To bind it with another Tapo account, please reset and reconfigure camera with the new account.

If you want to view the camera with another Tapo account, you can use the Share function. 

How to share your Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) with your families

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 406

Replies: 1

Related Articles