Hard reset doesn't work on previously configured tapo camera

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-27 04:35:50 - last edited 2023-01-27 04:40:00
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello, I recently set up my tapo camera a few months ago but I didn't use it for a long time because I deleted the app. Now I'm resetting the camera. The indicator is blinking red so I followed the instructions and hit reset. Now it's blinking red and green. I connect to the tapo wifi then the app tells me that the camera was already configured so I need to reset it again. I hit hold the reset button for 5s repeat the process then it still tells me to go back and reset my camera. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Hard reset doesn't work on previously configured tapo camera
2023-02-02 03:08:11

@SpeedyC 

Could this be a phone cache issue? Like the APP does not recognize the updates or things like that. Try to reinstall the APP, reboot the phone?

Options
Re:Hard reset doesn't work on previously configured tapo camera
2023-02-02 07:11:16

@SpeedyC 

Thank you for the feedback. It is possible that the camera is not factory completely, try to hold down the Reset button for a longer time, like 5-10 seconds. 

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 434

Replies: 2

Related Articles