How can I successfully reset my Tapo camera after it's been previously configured?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How can I successfully reset my Tapo camera after it's been previously configured?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-08 07:15:54

The issue with the TAPO camera is quite frustrating as I have followed the instructions multiple times and it still isn't working. I have tried resetting the camera and connecting it to the TAPO wifi, but it still shows as already being configured and prompts me to reset it again. The constant blinking red and green light on the camera indicates that it is in a state of reset, but the app isn't recognizing it. I have been trying to troubleshoot this issue for some time now and am still unable to resolve it. I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance on how to solve this issue and get my TAPO camera up and running again. Thank you in advance for your help.

Options
1 Reply
Re:How can I successfully reset my Tapo camera after it's been previously configured?
2023-02-10 11:17:04

@Wilnar 

Hello, thank you for the feedback. May i know what's the model and hardware version of your Tapo camera? 

The camera might not be reset completely, you can try to press the reset button for a longer time. Besides that, you can choose Keep existing settings option to continue the setup, it only saves the software settings, and you are able to choose a new wifi network. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 763

Replies: 1

Related Articles