T100 Liste der Aktionen

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

T100 Liste der Aktionen

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
T100 Liste der Aktionen
T100 Liste der Aktionen
2023-02-14 11:38:40
Model: Tapo T100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.11.0 Build 220728 Rel. 155445

Hallo,

ich habe zwei Fragen:

1. Ich habe den T100 Sensor mit einer L530 LED verbunden um diese automatisch einzuschalten. Für den Sensor habe ich nun eine Zeit angegeben in der diese Aktion ausgeführt werden soll (nur in den Abendstunden). Wo kann ich diese eingestellten Aktionen einsehen und ändern? Bislang habe ich dazu nichts gefunden. Wenn ich eine neue Aktion einrichte dann sind im Sensor ab dann immer zwei Aktionen simultan hinterlegt und werden auch beide ausgeführt. Ich würde aber die Zeit für die Aktion gerne hin und wieder manuell anpassen. Wo finde ich diese Aktionen in der App?

2. Kann man irgendwo die Dauer der Zeit einstellen wir lange eine LED eingeschaltet bleibt wenn niemand mehr im Sensorbereich ist? Es sind 2 Minuten voreingestellt und ich kann leider keine Option finden um diese Zeit einzustellen. Ist das in der App machbar?

Gruß und vielen Dank.

TB

Options
3 Reply
Re:T100 Liste der Aktionen
2023-02-15 02:32:39

@TBART 

Hello, thank you for the post. The automation belongs to Smart Action feature, you can learn more details here: How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices

As for the second inquiry, there is a "ON" duration feature of the L530 that can meet your needs. You can find it in the Smart Action-> Automation->device Action list.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-02-15 08:47:13

Thx for the fast response but I have to admit that both of my questions are not answered. The link you postet shows an APP UI that looks totally differen from the one my App shows. All the taps are different and there is no "smart action" list available. Also the "ON" Mode of the light bulb is not available in the APP. It's like there was an update and now everything looks different or is no longer available. It would be nice if you show me a screenshot of the actual APP UI where I can find these options...

Greetings

TB

Options
2023-02-21 09:34:43

@TBART 

Please confirm if you're using the Tapo APP? There are slight changes to the APP UI but the Smart action feature is in the same place.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 172

Replies: 3