Unable to add camera remotely

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-21 14:05:15
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

The camera is installed in my farmhouse which is 2000km away. Since morning while I was getting notifications of movement and also video but the camera was showing offline. I thus tried to remove and add remotely. But unable to add the device remotely. Please help

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to add camera remotely
2023-02-22 09:16:10

@Sensujit 

Thank you for the post. Tapo does not support remote configuration. If you have removed the camera from the APP successfully, the camera should have been reset, you will need to reconfigure it onsite. 

If the camera still exists in the APP, try to kill the APP and re-open it. Or reinstall the APP, see if it helps. 

Tips: Make sure the Tapo APP is updated. Do not use any VPN software which might block APP's internet access. 

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 158

Replies: 1