Tapo C110 Network issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tapo C110 Network issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tapo C110 Network issue
Tapo C110 Network issue
2023-03-10 05:18:39
Model: Tapo C110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I have 5 units of C320WS and 1 unit of C210 and the system has been working flawless. However, I recently tried to add C110 to the system. Whenever I added the camera, my whole Wifi crashes. All my cameras wouldn't connect as well except for that C110.

May I know what is the problem? I've tried changing my wifi channels and it doesn't help at all. Please advice.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C110 Network issue
2023-03-14 06:50:07

@MarvinJ 

Thank you for the reply. Can you be more specific about the crash? Does the router lose internet access (e.g. internet light turns red)? Or the led looks normal but all the wireless devices disconnect from wifi? (What happens if you try to reconnect them manually? How about the wired devices?)

What's the model of your router? Does it broadcast 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi separately? Do you have any network extension devices as well? Please share your network topology here, we can help to look into it. 

Can you try to connect some devices to a guest network, then test if the problem still occurs when you connect the C110. 

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 232

Replies: 1

Related Articles