Tapo C210 led blinking green slowly, reset not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-14 12:28:30
Tags: #Issue
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello.

I have a Tapo C210 camera, used it till yesterday just fine.

Sadly today I cannot connect to the camera. The LED is blinking green and reset button does not work at all.

I read in the manual that the green led blinking fast indicates an update - but this blinking is not that fast, it is rather slow.

I also tried holding the reset button for about 30+ seconds, nothing changes, no reset.

Seems like either the reset button is broken or the camera is in a state where reset is not possible. 
I cannot see the camera online in the app and from my POV I do not think I can change the camera behavior, it just keeps blinking green. 

Is there something I could try, possibly a different reset option? 

Thanks for help

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C210 led blinking green slowly, reset not working
2023-03-15 09:27:04

@tom__ 

Hello, thank you for the feedback. Regarding this issue, here are some tips you can try. 

- Move the camera closer to the router

- If you have changed the router WiFi settings after this problem occurred, change it back to the original settings.

- Reboot the camera. Wait for about 10mins. Tapo camera will try to reconnect to the previous WiFi automatically and start self-recovery when it connects to the internet.

If there is no change, the camera might be defective, please contact the retailer or the local TP-Link support to check for warranty. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 654

Replies: 1

Tags

Issue
Related Articles