I think I killed my Camera trying to update it

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-18 10:41:16
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.2 build 221208

Hello, I was having the problem with the constant orange line a lot of people were having and I noticed there was a firmware update.

So I go to update but it just tells me my camera is up to date after I press to update... ok... and nothing changes.I try several times but it keeps telling me it's up to date but nothing has changed and keeps telling me the update is avalable. 

So I think ok I'll tell it to reboot and well.. it's dead. Trying the reset button does nothing. No status LED (I think it was set to off before anyway..) and nothing in the app. I should have probably just waited. I'm pretty sure there's nothing I can do. I just wondered if anyone had any idea of way it could possibly be fixed or is it just time to get a new one and be more careful in the future?

Here's a picture

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ueeo5tyc4lld4zj/2023-03-18%2010.34.23.jpg?dl=0 Picture

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 112

Replies: 0

Related Articles