You have viewed the live video for 2 minutes without any operation. Continue the viewing?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

You have viewed the live video for 2 minutes without any operation. Continue the viewing?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-18 16:59:24
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

I have many cameras, three C310, a C320WS and I keep getting this very annoying message. I watch them through LDPlayer, but I've had it before with Bluestacks. How do I get it to stop it from coming back? Also for remote monitoring of cameras via windows do you recommend any other solution?

Options
2 Reply
Re:You have viewed the live video for 2 minutes without any operation. Continue the viewing?
2023-03-20 07:26:22

@SpirosB 

There is a time limit for the camera remote control. Why can't I view the live stream of the Tapo camera continuously?

Options
Re:You have viewed the live video for 2 minutes without any operation. Continue the viewing?
2023-06-13 20:28:27

@Riley_Blue And there's a certain level of patience people have when a manufacturer dictates how I can or cannot use a product I've paid for. Mine has just run out. I'm returning both of my cameras tomorrow. I suggest others do the same. Other cameras, like those from Xiaomi, don't hassle you like this.

Options