Can Tapo C310 make a continous recording while there's an ongoing internet outage with my ISP?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can Tapo C310 make a continous recording while there's an ongoing internet outage with my ISP?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-20 12:03:55
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.1 Build 220930

There's a recent internet outage in my area and it's still ongoing for the next 3 days or so as per my ISP, I am wondering if Tapo cameras like C310 can still make continous recording even there's an ongoing internet outage? TIA

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can Tapo C310 make a continous recording while there's an ongoing internet outage with my ISP?
2023-03-21 07:50:34

@JohnJemarPalomo 

Tapo C310 supports local control, the local recording (with SD card) can work without internet access. Whenever you want to check the liveview and the playback, just connect your phone to the same network as the camera. 

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 212

Replies: 1

Related Articles