Daily reboots

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Daily reboots

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Daily reboots
Daily reboots
2023-03-21 21:08:39
Model: Tapo C100  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.15

For the last week I've had to reboot my camera to get the live feed working again.

I need to reboot everyday.

I am using latest version from Google play

Options
5 Reply
Re:Daily reboots
2023-03-24 12:18:50

@Geforcepw 

Hello, thank you for the feedback. Can you be more specific about this problem you're facing? What's the camera led status when the issue happens?

If the camera disconnects from WiFi frequently (led red/orange), here are some tips in this FAQ might help. What should I do if my Tapo smart camera keeps losing connection or going Offline?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-03-24 14:43:39

@Wayne-TP 

Thanks for your reply.

The led light is green when camera has a black or white screen.the only way to get camera working again is to keep rebooting

Options
2023-03-27 12:06:31

@Geforcepw 

Thank you for the reply. May I know what's the Tapo APP version and the model and OS version of your phone?

Have you tried to test it with another phone? Is it the same problem? (if possible, please provide the model and OS version as well.)

Have you tried to factory reset the camera? Will the problem reoccur?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-03-31 05:58:49

@Geforcepw 

Hello again! After discussing your case with senior engineer, they'ld like to have a deeper look on this problem. A support ticket has been created for you, please check your inbox later and confirm, thank you!

Options
2023-03-31 06:27:28
I have replied via email my Mac address.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 409

Replies: 5

Related Articles