What is "Movement Angle"?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-17 14:15:34
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello.

I have integrated my Tapo C200 into my Home Assistant platform.

Among the entities available on this device, I see a "Movement Angle" cursor that goes from 5 to 120.

I thought this was to limit the horizontal spanning of the camera but, then, it should go up as far as 360, rather than 120.

Can someone of this group please tell us the purpose of this entity?

Thanks in advance!

Marc

Options
3 Reply
Re:What is "Movement Angle"?
2023-04-18 06:29:08

@MSz 

Hello! May i know where did you find this information? Can you share a link or a screenshot here?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-04-18 06:57:47

@Wayne-TP 

It shows among the entities available in the TAPO integration of Home Assistant.

Options
2023-04-19 10:03:18

@MSz 

Thank you for the reply. The functions on the third-party software may not be fully compatible with the Tapo camera. We recommend that you check with Home Assistant support to see how this feature works. 

You can use the Tapo app to move the camera horizontally or vertically. But this movement angle does not mention anything about the direction, it's hard to determine what this function is used for.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 517

Replies: 3

Related Articles