Can't activate motion traking

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-18 02:19:38
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have two Tapo C200. One of them is V3 and after updating firmware i can use movion traking. But in the other one (v2) when i try to activate motion traking it appears to be only a "tapo care" function. Is that ok?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Can't activate motion traking
2023-04-20 07:29:22

@Oscar1234 

Hello! Motion Tracking on Tapo C200 V2 will be out of Tapo Care, becoming a free feature soon. The new firmware 1.3.5 is on staged rollout.

You can keep an eye on the firmware update on this C200 V2, enjoy the motion tracking feature after updating to the new firmware!

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:Can't activate motion traking
2023-06-04 13:46:13

@Oscar1234 

Hi,

Regarding the Tapo C200 cameras, it seems that you have two of them, one being V3 and the other V2. After updating the firmware, you were able to use motion tracking on the V3 camera. However, on the V2 camera, when you try to activate motion tracking, it only shows the "Tapo Care" function.

In this case, it's important to note that different hardware versions may have varying features and capabilities. It's possible that the motion trading feature is not available on the V2 version of the Tapo C200 camera, and the "Tapo Care" function may be the only option for that particular model.

To get a definitive answer and understand the specific functionalities of your V2 Tapo C200 camera, it would be best to reach out to the manufacturer's support team or consult the user manual for that specific hardware version. They will be able to provide you with accurate information about the available features and functionalities of your camera model.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 390

Replies: 2

Related Articles