Tapo Smart Camera was removed from the app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tapo Smart Camera was removed from the app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
15 Reply
Re:Tapo Smart Camera was removed from the app
2023-06-08 09:57:47

@TP-user123 

About issue #1, I need the video clips that correspond to the motion detection action when the camera tracks the movement from left to right for further analysis.
If the Motion Tracking feature on the Tapo C210 is turned on, when the camera tracks the movement from left to right and then no more movement is detected within 30s, it will return to the original position from right to left automatically, this action(turn from right to left) may be not caused by an object movement.

@dolhop

Thank you for your detailed information and cooperation. About your feedback, please describe the usage scenario and what kind of group notification you want to receive, and then I'll log your feedback and forward it to the team to evaluate.

Options
2023-06-08 13:22:55

@Solla-topee  What I mean is that I have an app icon notification for every motion trigger.  This is annoying.  THere should be one icon with a count indicating the number of events.  

Options
2023-06-09 09:05:26

@dolhop 

Hi,
I guess you are referring to the Notification icon on the Tapo app>Home page>Notification/Message icon at the top right corner. On that Notification page, you can see the Notifications related to your camera.

Best Regards!

Options
2023-06-12 12:47:26

@Solla-topee , your helpfulness has been invaluable in rebuilding my confidence in your product. After restoring my C210, I encountered issue #2 once more, but thankfully your previous solution proved effective.

If the issue #1 can be replicated again, I will be sure to provide an update in this thread.

I cannot express enough gratitude for your professionalism throughout this discussion. Thank you so much !

Options
2023-06-13 10:34:12

@TP-user123 

Hi,
It's my pleasure to help you~
And please feel free to provide an update in this thread if you need further help.

Best Regards

Options
Related Articles