Votes

Tapo camera custom sound detection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-26 05:16:40
Tags: # Smart Actions #sound detection
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1

Hi,

I have multiple locations in my home monitored with C210 cameras and one of them is my washing machine area.

It would be great to have the camera pro-actively monitoring a custom sound (in this case the LG cycle finish music) which triggers a notification in the app that can be configured through smart actions like: "washing machine is ready".

iOS is providing standard sound detection which triggers a notification, perhaps this is an option? either with a list of standard sounds or perhaps a clip that can be uploaded to match?

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo camera custom sound detection
2023-05-30 01:56:42

@jspr 

Thank you for the feedback. If any user would also like to see this feature implement on the Tapo APP, vote for this thread and leave your comment below!

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 269

Replies: 1

Voters 1

Tags

Smart Actions
sound detection