Votes

Party Mode for Grouped Lights

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread SYNCED THEME (PARTY, RELAX, ETC) IN GROUP MODE. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread SYNCED THEME (PARTY, RELAX, ETC) IN GROUP MODE. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-28 05:55:53 - last edited 2023-08-01 07:09:36

Hi

Can you create/extend the party mode to grouped lights rather than singular?

I have 13 lights in my dining room and to do party mode currently I would need to go into each one individually. When the lights are in a group the party mode function is not available.

I have created an automation that does this but you need to keep running it (by pressing it), which is not realistic. But if anything highlights what a simple change this would be

Surely someone could turn this around pretty quickly??? I don't understand the logic to create it on singular lights only and not grouped.

it would then be easier to get an Alexa command working on it

Options
1 Reply
Re:Party Mode for Grouped Lights
2023-08-01 07:08:58

@RJL77 

Thank you for your feedback. This thread will be merged to a existing post  SYNCED THEME (PARTY, RELAX, ETC) IN GROUP MODE. Please share your thoughts there and vote for the thread.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 360

Replies: 1