Votes

SYNCED THEME (PARTY, RELAX, ETC) IN GROUP MODE

2023-06-08 16:26:59
Model: Tapo L530E  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.4 Build 230308 Rel.161834

I hope you can put THEME MODE in GROUP CONTROL. For example, if I have 4 bulbs in a group, and press THEME MODE (Party, Relax, etc) then all 4 of them are time-synched so that same color & transition is seen. 

Refer to my snapshots. As of the moment, I need to manually put 1 by 1 in PARTY mode. They look great but having some synchronization will be another level.

If you want to see the video: 

https://youtube.com/watch?v=goMkUV8vmUA&feature=share9

Options
7 Reply
Re:SYNCED THEME (PARTY, RELAX, ETC) IN GROUP MODE
2023-11-17 13:38:28

I can't figure out how to get Theme -> Party to work with a Group or with Alexa. My original plan was to have "Kitchen Disco" and activate all 4 spot lights at the same time in Theme -> Party mode. you've got nearly all the other functionality in the group except the 4 icons at the bottom; Theme, Schedule, Timer and Away. WHY!! what technical reason is there, that this functionality is not availble in the group? If it's because you could have different devices in a group? Because you are able to control colour etc... I thought I'd be OK when I went into Alexa Routine's but the Theme is not accessible from within Alexa. I am quite disappointed.

Options
RE:SYNCED THEME (PARTY, RELAX, ETC) IN GROUP MODE
2023-12-06 12:11:36
Yes please! Group themes!!
Options
2023-12-19 19:04:49
Party mode in group would be a lot easier than having to set each light individually. It would be even better if you could use a command with Alexa.
Options
2023-12-30 08:12:17
Would be great if this feature is added and also an option to make each lightbulb change into different colours at the same tempo as well to create a disco effect with just one group setup instead of changing each bulb setup, one by one.
Options
Re:SYNCED THEME (PARTY, RELAX, ETC) IN GROUP MODE
2023-12-30 08:17:48

There should be 2 options when it comes to enabling themes for group of bulbs.

1 - all bulbs synced in colour change

2 - all bulbs turns on party theme but in different colours - this one is so that I can enable party theme with just one click under groups (coz I have 8 bulbs to manage)

so we can have the option to have a disco party of colours with all my 8 bulbs in one entertainment room.

Options
2024-02-20 10:32:36
I'm surprised groups are possible but not with themes. It kinda defeats the point of a group cause I'd only care for the group to synchronise bulbs, I can always manually set the colour for all the bulbs if I didn't want to use themes
Options
2024-03-21 12:33:53
Another vote for this, seems like a simple change to implement too.
Options

Information

Helpful: 11

Views: 1427

Replies: 7

Voters 11

+ 7 Voters