Cannot pair T315 to H100 Hub

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-05 19:29:28
Model: Tapo T315  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi,

Can someone help me? I cannot connect my T315 sensors to the H100 Hub. Tried many times by resetting the sensors and the H100 is running in latest firmware.

The only thing i noticed is that my H100 is US model.and my sensors are EU. Different nation cannot pair? If yes, what is the solution? Can someone help me

Options
4 Reply
Re:Cannot pair T315 to H100 Hub
2023-08-07 09:32:37

@MGCarlo 

Due to differences in the SubG frequencies, products with different country codes are not supported to be used together. 

Did you buy the products from the same place? If that's the case, please contact the retailer to replace a correct version. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-08-07 10:24:46

@Wayne-TP 

Thank you for your response. It seems that from your reply, there's no way to connect these devices.

I already contacted your local TP support team here in PH. Awaiting their response.

To answer your questions, no i bought these devices from different retailers. Anyway, i will try to contact the retailers and hopefully they can replace my devices to a correct version. Else, it is a waste as i have 3 x devices that can interoperate.

Thanks

Options
2023-08-10 09:37:53

@MGCarlo 

Due to the necessity of complying with different country-specific regulations for product distribution, there can be variations in the specifications of the product (such as SubG frequency, power source, relevant product certifications, etc.).

Generally, products intended for the same country will have consistent versions, and the likelihood of different versions being supplied to different retailers is minimal.

If a situation arises where a consumer obtains products of different country versions from the same retailer, and this results in the inability to use the product or certain functions due to version differences, customers are entitled to request a device replacement under warranty policy. Please don't worry.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-08-10 14:06:56

@Wayne-TP 

Thanks again for your response.

I fully understand the regulations of different countries. I already reached out the retailer but their response is that they don't have a US version, only EU. I didn't demand anymore. I just want to say that, they should mentioned it on the description of the product that it will only work with the HUB with the same nation code or they should indicate that it is a EU version. I already purchased several TP Link products from different retailers here in Manila, all are US version, only this sensors that are EU.

Anyway, i also dispatched this case to your local support team here and i'm still hoping they will find a resolution on this.

Thanks

Carlo

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 490

Replies: 4

Related Articles