Hisense A/C stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-21 16:41:45
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.7 Build 20230620 Rel. 31797

Hello, I have Hisense A/C and it was working some months ago, but last month stopped working.

Tried to use a different Router, it works perfectly and connects the mobile app to manage the Hisense A/C.

On the deco APP, I see it's connected but seems doesn't make any traffic.

Do you know what can be the issue?

If you need any more information, please let me know.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Hisense A/C stopped working
2023-08-22 06:10:21

@XManag3r 

Hi, is there any change on the Deco Mesh network in the last month?

Can you provide more details about how the Hisense air conditioner stopped working, not cooling or the front display not showing any data?

Here are some suggestions for your reference:

1. Reset the Air conditioner once.

2. Enable the IOT network for 2.4 GHz only and connect the Hisense A/C to the IOT network.

3. Disable "Fast roaming", and "Beamforming" as well as "OFMDA" under Deco APP>More>Advanced.

4. Turn off "Mesh Technology" under the device settings of Hisense A/C.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
2023-08-22 20:43:29
Hi David, thanks for the prompt response. There are no changes in the past few months of my deco, just firmware upgrade as usual. Tried everything from the above, but nothing works. Today my smart tv stopped working, it's actually connected to the network but says DNS issues. I have again tried with a different router, the same ISP, working well.
Options
2023-08-23 03:43:32

@XManag3r 

Hi, thank you very much for the message.
Could you please try the beta firmware here to see whether it helped:

Improve Network Status and APP Control on Deco X50/X55

As for the DNS issues, it is also suggested to change the DNS server under Deco APP>More>Advanced>DHCP to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4.

How to change DNS server settings on my Deco

You are free to leave me the logs and you could send them to support.forum@tp-link.com.(please add the forum ID-619708).

I noticed you mentioned in the message"They are connected to the wireless network but they do not work anymore from their smart applications. And my smart TV stopped working." When you said they stopped working, can I have more details, like they did not respond to their own APPs or the control APPS ported any errors?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
2023-08-23 08:53:39

@David-TP 

David-TP wrote

@XManag3r 

Hi, thank you very much for the message.
Could you please try the beta firmware here to see whether it helped:

Improve Network Status and APP Control on Deco X50/X55

As for the DNS issues, it is also suggested to change the DNS server under Deco APP>More>Advanced>DHCP to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4.

How to change DNS server settings on my Deco

You are free to leave me the logs and you could send them to support.forum@tp-link.com.(please add the forum ID-619708).

I noticed you mentioned in the message"They are connected to the wireless network but they do not work anymore from their smart applications. And my smart TV stopped working." When you said they stopped working, can I have more details, like they did not respond to their own APPs or the control APPS ported any errors?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

1. I have already upgraded the beta version of firmware, no changes
2. Changed to custom DNS 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1

3. I have sent you an email with logs

They stopped like i said, there is dns issue on the smart tv screen for example and says no internet connection, even i change my dns manually....But after factory reset of my deco the smart tv is now working (i don't know for how long) 

But the hisense a/c seems to be connected to the deco with mac : CA:2C:4F:92:B3:6A and doesn't receive any internet connection.(you can find that in the logs)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 454

Replies: 4

Related Articles