Votes

Notification Tone

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Choose notification sound. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Notification Tone

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Choose notification sound. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Notification Tone
Notification Tone
2023-08-22 09:33:56 - last edited 2024-01-15 06:03:02

Hello

Is it possible to change the notification tone? As I want it toi stand out from other tones on my phone.

Thank you

Brian

Options
2 Reply
Re:Notification Tone
2023-08-22 10:17:54 - last edited 2023-08-22 10:18:44

@Brunyard 

Hi,
Currently, there is no feature on the Tapo app to change the notification tone. 
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
I moved this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Tapo)' area for better visibility, and if other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options
RE:Notification Tone
2023-10-21 16:14:10
I would also like to change the notification tone it does get very lost and defeats the object of having a camera that alerts you to activity, It needs to stand out.
Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 294

Replies: 2