RV30 vacuum cleaning agent

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-08 11:05:21
Model: Tapo RV30  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I cannot find any mention of the Tapo recommended cleaning agent for the RV30 and other vacuums in mop mode.

The Tapo FAQ's say:-

"Can I add my preferred cleaning agents to the water tank? Not recommended. You can use water or Tapo cleaning agents instead of an unofficial floor cleaner as that may corrode the water tank or affect the lifetime of your vacuum."

Yet nowhere online is there any mention of Tapo cleaning agents to buy. This is very unhelpful. Water on its own is not enough to clean or disinfect floor surfaces.

Please advise which cleaners are suitable if you don't produce your own.

Options
1 Reply
Re:RV30 vacuum cleaning agent
2023-09-15 09:21:33

@pauley123 

We truly appreciate your enthusiasm and interest in our products. We understand your frustration regarding the cleaning agents not being available for purchase despite being recommended on our website. Please rest assured that we are actively working to make this product available to our valued customers.

We encourage you to stay connected with us through our official website, TP-Link community, and authorized sales channels. As soon as the product becomes available for purchase, we will make an official announcement and provide you with all the relevant details.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 567

Replies: 1

Related Articles